Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Real Tuesday Picture.

This is my picture for Tuesday because it is the highlight of my month. On the 4th Tuesday of every month we meet and talk, and talk, and talk some more. Some about the book we have read, usually a book on women and their search for the Divine. We have read fiction and non-fiction.

Mostly we just talk about life. These two women know me worts and all and still like me :) They like me on my bad days, they like me when I am confused, they like when they tell me I am wrong. While getting busy with life, I forget how much I need their smiles and laughs and hugs. But once a month no matter what, we carve out time for each other and ourselves.

4 comments:

Dancingirl said...

What a joyful picture. It's so good of both of them. Friends are wonderful... glad you carve out the time for each other every month.

Dalissa 365 said...

They sound like great women to have as friends and remind me of the friends I have in my prayer group.

SUSAN said...

awww, your book club friends! I'm glad to see their faces.

Susan

Ampersand said...

I'm happy that you have them and they have you!!