Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Pretty January Day...

I took this when we got home from a horrible trip to Office Depot. I was in a bad mood, but my little Luna always makes me laugh!!! She saw me taking pictures (like the one below) and had to come investigate.
I was struck by the blue of the sky today.
This picture makes me long for my old camera. I wanted to keep the drift wood in focus and fuzz out the sky and my simple point and shoot won't let me! When my lens come out of the shop I may have to switch back to my old camera when feeling artistic.

5 comments:

Ampersand said...

I love luna, I know she would always cheer me up too :-).

Beautiful tree and sky shot.

my15minutes said...

I agree about the old camera! Go look at Jeff's photos if you want to see that effect, and then just imagine it on yours! :-)

Dancingirl said...

Luna made me lol, too. Goats are a kick! (Sometimes literally...)

I like the sky shot even though it is all in focus.

SUSAN said...

Love seeing more pics of the sweet goaties!

The sugar coating is especially lovely.

Susan

Dalissa 365 said...

I love the perspective you used shooting Luna.