Saturday, January 27, 2007

Dance Competition



These are my attempts at action shots. Athena is in the center of the first to and being held in the last one. It is just about impossible to see him, but Nathan is in the bottom two as well. I learned a lot today and I think pushed myself and my camera to the limits. It is late so I am not posting the leftovers until tomorrow. It was another 300 plus shot day :)


And on a side note, the bread I made yesterday that a couple of you asked about was buttermilk rye. No bread making (or cooking at all) for me today!

7 comments:

MaryD said...

It's fun to see your attempts. I love the third one especially, the energy there seems tangible to me.

Unknown said...

These are amazing! Lov the top one that catches the movement and then the others that look like tiny figurines you've posed on a shelf. Wonderful!

SUSAN said...

Wow...great shots, Sandie!! Kudos to Athena for her beautiful dancing and to you for capturing the moments.

Susan

Ampersand said...

These are great. I enjoy seeing the action within them.

Please tell us more, later, about what you learned in taking these action shots...

Nikki said...

These are wonderful Sandie! You did a great job for a first attempt. I'd love to know to what you learned while doing this. And 300+! Great job!

Katrina said...

Dancing is so beautiful!

LauraLiz said...

Incredible photos!