Monday, January 29, 2007

The good, the bad and the ugly....

These two are my 'good' today. They worked very diligently mostly on their own. Even though they totally messed up their first maps of Asia, they redid the maps correctly without one single grumble.
These were my 'bad' today. Bad is a relative term, they were just loud and easily distracted today. I don't think they accomplished very much.
This was my 'ugly' today. I am posting the artsy photo, because the moment I was capturing, a fairly normal sight, was really, really ugly. At this point Juniper has eaten the head off a large mouse and is in the process of disemboweling it to finish her breakfast. The kids told me it was part of my day and I should record it.... I have very graphic shots too for them, but I could not bring myself to subject you guys to it.

3 comments:

SUSAN said...

Thank you my dear, for sparing us the ugly. hehe Our cat has already demonstrated that move for me.

This is a great series! So descriptive.

Susan

my15minutes said...

Interesting series...I like the idea. And kitty's ears are enough of a hint for me! :-) But feel free to gross us out, er, I mean, post whatever you want! I vote with the kids on that one...

Ampersand said...

Interesting slice of life, Sandie. I vote for sparing the gore. Or at least a link with a warning :-).