Monday, January 22, 2007

Monday's lunch break....

This first one reminded me a little of the Japanese prints and I took it because Laura's were so pretty. The colors didn't really come through. The sky is a blue grey, the tree is mostly white and the balls look a lot redder in person than they came out in the photograph.

I went out to take pictures of the birds that were making so much noise today that it could be described as an absolute cacophany.
The geese were especially loud.
However, my companion, made sure she was the only thing I found in the trees!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the cat in the tree. That shape tells the whole story. :)

SUSAN said...

Fun pictures. Between my dog and cat, I can never get close enough to get a decent shot of the birds.

Love the lacey tree at the top!

Susan

LauraLiz said...

What kind of tree is it with red balls? I was looking at one today that I thought was a gumball tree (or what we call gumball trees), but realized the "balls" were smooth and the bark wasn't like the ones I'm used to. I have no idea what it was, but the branches and balls against the sky were very nice. Now here you are with the photo I contemplated (it was too dark by the time I saw the tree).

Colleen said...

The "lacey limbs" in the top photo look really nice, Sandie. Is it a crabapple?

MaryD said...

your cat photos are a crack-up! i especially love the one in the tree!