Friday, January 19, 2007

A final project....

I was going to use a different shot, but it didn't work the way I wanted. So here is my youngest student this year. He has been studying with me for just about 4 years now. He missed out on doing his oral presentation on something South American because he was sick that day, so he did it today.

He made the poster and memorized the speech :) His family supports a little girl in Bolivia (actually they support 4 total from around the world, one for each of their kids), and he wanted to tell us all about her and how her life is different because of the money and letters his family sends her. He did a great job and was very proud of himself!

I also did another photo story on Musings. It is some teenage boys doing a puzzle race.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess in the last month or so that that part of Bolivia has been under a bit of unrest.

We know of Presbyterian missionaries who are essentially trapped and isolated due to the situation.

Sandie said...

I had a few older teens who were researching the problems that have come since electing the first indigenous leader. It is a very confusing situation with lots of conflicting reports.

Colleen said...

Sandie, you must be such a wonderful part of these children's lives. Can you move out here, please? ;-)