Friday, January 12, 2007

Cancelled flight!

It is hard to see, but Kayleigh is in line to get her boarding pass. She is the one with the curls wearing yellow and brown. While she was standing in line they called her to cancel her flight. It turns out both the girls will be leaving on the same plane in the morning, which was what I wanted all along, but the airline said wasn't possible. I thought this would be my 'good-bye' Kayleigh picture, but that will be at 5 am tomorrow and it will be both the girls.

5 comments:

SUSAN said...

Were you outside, looking through the window? The picture makes me feel sort of sad. I'm glad you have one more night!

Susan

Sandie said...

Yes, I was outside in the 'unloading area' and she was actually pretty far away. Two different panes of glass, a hallway, a sideway, and an escalator were between us. I thought it was amazing the picture came out at all!

LauraLiz said...

I like the "layers" here! And the blurring of the lights makes it look haunting.

Dalissa 365 said...

What a blessing in disguise! I am amazed that you were able to get a shot of her.

Unknown said...

This is one of my favorites of yours.