Saturday, February 17, 2007

Snowy Day....


It was really hard to allow Athena to drive herself and her brother to dance classes today. The studio is less than 2 miles down the road. The roads are in good condition, I even trust her driving. However, visibility is low and I don't trust other drivers. I guess this is the best snow I am going to get. It has been pretty to watch all day. It is not sticking to the roads and it is warm enough to enjoy being out in it.

I am putting the extra snow pictures on Leftovers.
I am putting the bread thoughts and recipes on Ponderings in a bit.

2 comments:

Dancingirl said...

I love that I can see big snowflakes in this shot! And I empathize with your comments, too.

NoVA Dad said...

I'm sure she did just fine -- I can certainly agree about how it's easy to trust your kids; it's the other folks that you have to worry about. Great pictures.