Friday, February 23, 2007

Kayleigh and Grampy.....

I know this is a second posting for the day, but it feels like the leak was at least a day ago! Right after I posted, I got a call that my dad was back in the hospital. So that is where I spent my evening. I had to post this shot as a partner to the one with Kayleigh and Dirk's dad below. If I posted the color version, you would notice that my dad actually has the same color eyes too. I knew his were blue, Dirk's were blue and Kayleigh's were blue, but I didn't realize until today that they all have the same exact shade of reflective soft blue-grey with violet flecks.

6 comments:

SUSAN said...

Another special photo! I hope your Dad is out of the hospital soon!

Susan

Anonymous said...

I hope your dad is better and home again soon!

Go ahead and post the color photos - I'd love to see them!

Dancingirl said...

I haven't had a chance to look at photos and comment for awhile. I love the juxtaposition of Kayleigh and Dirk's dad. Youth and age. And I empathize with your comment about how the photo make you realize they are both older than you often think.

This one is special, too. Hope your dad is soon much better.

LauraLiz said...

What great smiles! I'm glad you got both these photos; both are great!

Colleen said...

Nice to see your Kayleigh with her granddads, Sandy. What treasures...

Colleen said...

Posting again to apologize for misspelling your name! What a goof I am...I always comment on your blog and Sandy/7of9's one right after the other, and I knew I'd mix up the spellings sooner or later! : )