Monday, February 19, 2007

Arabesque with an axe

Have I mentioned lately how much I miss having Nathan around daily!
He is funny, helpful, irrating, and always makes me smile! He can be so sassy and rude with his mouth one minute, and then turn around and do the work of a full grown man without being asked and without one word of complaint the very next minute. I have been through this stage enough to know that the sassiness will improve, and the hardworking attitude will only keep improving.

3 comments:

Ampersand said...

Hmmm, I have one with a pretty good attitude but a poor work ethic. I hope you are right that things will improve.

Nice action shot!

Sandy said...

Look at him go! You can tell he's giving it his all.

Lol, Ampersand - I've got a good attitude/poor work ethic too. I'm hoping right along with ya.

Unknown said...

I love the dance vocabulary with the ax work! Great shot and funny title.