Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Shrove Tuesday at St. Matthews






This is the second year our church's youth group has partnered with St. Matthew's youth group to cook the pancake dinner for the members of both parishes. Last year it was at our church this year it was at St. Matthew's.

Lots of pictures on leftovers of their very beautiful church inside and out. I love how they have service in the round. At my old church we also had a full circle for Communion, that is one thing I really, really miss that St. Andrew's doesn't have on Sundays. However, the small Wednesday night group does Communion in the round.

2 comments:

Ampersand said...

I'm such a non-traditional gal, yet I love looking at your traditions and the rhythm of your life :-).

Anonymous said...

Fun! Our parish is so HUGE that it is hard to feel close and cozy at our parish events. This looks so cozy and fun!