Sunday, February 4, 2007

Mixed bag.....

Our church turned 150 years old today. That is what these banners say. I forgot my camera this morning, so this is actually a picture I took Wednesday night.
This is my B&W shot for the day.
This is my 'want to record' shot for the day. This is how worn out Dirk is after just a short 20 minute shopping trip. He felt fine when we left the house. The insurance company is insisting that he go back to work tomorrow, even though the doctors say he is not well enough. Keep him in your prayers as his commute is a 45+ minute drive each way.

5 comments:

LauraLiz said...

I am so sorry about Dirk. It's frustrating!

SUSAN said...

I will be thinking of Dirk tommorrow. Insurance rules can be so frustrating!

Your B&W photo is super cute. :-)

Hugs,
Susan

Colleen said...

Poor Dirk. Ugh!

Nice to see your church that I've heard so much about. : )

Dalissa 365 said...

Did Dirk make it to work? I can't imagine how scary that must be for you both. Insurance companies can be quite ridiculous.

Sandie said...

Dali, thanks for asking. Yes he did make it to work only to find out the doctors had managed another extension until the 15th, and were processing paper work to keep him home until April 30th. He has started the paper work for long term disability, but was told it is almost impossible to get before 50. He is turning 49 this year :(