Friday, September 7, 2007

First 7 days of September!

Friday's Picture-- what the trash looks like when your pick up day is on Monday and Monday is a holiday and they 'forget to' add you to another day for the week. This mountain actually shows how much purging of pure junk we have been doing too.

Thursday's Picture- Nathan and I had a very, very rough day. The bad days are few and far between, but this one was one of the worst.
Wednesday's Picture- First day of classes. Asia and I took lots of shots today, I took this one. I like how it reminds me of the Escher drawing of the hands drawing the hands. There should be lots more first day pics on the Musings site if your interested.

Tuesday's Picture- the flat screens finally came in for the 4 work stations in the library. With the new big desk my FIL built and the new screens it feel like we have double the work space!
Monday's Picture- This is the only rooster left. When there were two Dirk named them Lenny and Squiggy. This is Squiggy, Lenny found a new home. I am fasinated by him daily and find myself taking lots of pictures of him. His feathers actually shimmer in the sunlight.
Sunday's picture- I was just playing around int he backyard. I really like this even though I would have changed the focus points if I could.
Saturday's Picture- Squiggy with Laverne and Shirley. They were watching us fill the pod with the 'keep stuff' and over-fill the dumpster with the trash, and even fill the van a couple times with the donation stuff!

Okay, I am caught up with September, my life is back to somewhat of a normal routine, and I have my computer back....so I should be back to once a day. I will be glad to start posting and commenting regularly again. When I do the speed catch ups I feel like I am really missing a huge part of why I am doing this project.

3 comments:

Susanne Barrett said...

Glad you got caught up -- I was missing your great photos, Sandie. Sorry you had a rough day with Nathan. :(

Ampersand said...

Everything looks great! Sorry about the no good rotten day, I know what that is like.

MaryD said...

I can't believe you TOOK Nathan's photo on a bad day... my guys would kill for that on a day like that-- even on a good day they don't appreciate being photographed much anymore.

I like this collage-type view of your first days of September. Lots of variety and reality!