Thursday, December 27, 2007

Blackberry wine....




I have been really sick for the last two days, but tonight I was determined to put into practice the information I gathered yesterday. These are totally manual shots, they all have slow shutter speeds, but three very different aperatures. The top is the smallest, then the middle is a medium and the bottom is a very large (4.5 I believe). I like the totally different feel of each one.

Now I am going back to bed to dream about aperature and shutter combinations!

5 comments:

Susanne Barrett said...

I like the second one best -- perhaps it's the angle rather than the lighting. All of them are cool.

Hope you feel lots better soon, Sandie.

Dalissa 365 said...

I like all the different things you are trying. It looks like you are having fun with your camera! I also like the look of Kayleigh's that you captured in your most recent post.

Sandie said...

That is Athena, it was a pretty funny look ;)

Katrina said...

I love that top one! How did you do that?

Ampersand said...

These are really good. I love seeing the things you are trying.

I'm so happy that you are enjoying the camera.

I like the last one best. :)