Thursday, December 6, 2007

Advent Wreaths

Thursday's Wreath
I really like this wreath. I got it for my mom for her birthday this year. She collects Nativities and this is an Advent Wreath that is also a Nativity. I fell in love with it when I saw it. The big angel in the back was a gift from someone else, but I like the way she over looks the scene.

Wednesday's Wreath
This is/was my favorite wreath. It was a gift from Dirk. We have used it for over 14 years. I was even hoping it would be the one to pass on to my grandchildren. It got broken by a student on Wednesday. It was an accident, but somehow since there are so many big things going wrong this year that I have no control over at all, I am having a hard time dealing with the loss of this wreath. I 'know' I can super glue it and touch up the paint, however the idea of a broken circle makes me sick to my stomach.

3 comments:

LauraLiz said...

The lighting in that first photo is just perfect! (So sorry about your wreath...)

Dancingirl said...

Oh, Sandie, I'm so sorry! I do understand the grief. ((Sandie))

Katrina said...

Sorry your wreath got broken. :( The top picture is gorgeous.