Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tuesday's picture


This is where I spent last night. Dirk went to the dr. in the morning for his blood pressure, but ended up with a migrain that was off the charts that afternoon. When he called his dr., he told him to go here to get a shot. The shot took the edge off, but the dr. here told me to stay awake because if it did not improve by midnight I would have to take him to the ER. Luckily, it did improve some so he could sleep. This morning it is just a dull ache.

4 comments:

SUSAN said...

Oh my, so sorry to hear this. I hope the ache is gone and you both get a good night's sleep tonight.

Susan

Dancingirl said...

Not fun! Glad Dirk's better and hope all is well soon. Sleep tight tonight!

Susanne Barrett said...

Glad he's doing better. No way to spend the day.

MaryD said...

Sorry for you all Sandie! It's scary and disturbing when you have to keep running back to emergency treatment...glad he had improved... Blessings to you all.