Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Playing catch up

Wednesday's Photo
Nathan and Gabe actually 'caught' doing academic type work on the computers...lol...Nathan was writing a short story and Gabe was writing a report about Thunder Storms.

Tuesday's Photo
Athena registered for classes around her UPS and Ladybirds' schedules and it didn't leave much time for sleep! On this graph, sleep is in green. She will have 13 hours this semester and only one of the classes she really wanted.

Monday's Photo
Mom finished and I got to start reading about 10pm on Monday night! I finished around 11pm Tuesday, because those darn students needed tutoring during the day ;)

An extra!
I just had to throw in this one of Ginger my cross eyed cat. She is a wonderful hunter even with crossed eyes and no claws. She brings home birds, rabbits, snakes and moles, at least a couple a week.

2 comments:

SUSAN said...

Nicole is in queue for classes...so far she only has 6 hours and needs 6 more. I hope she gets them!

Harry Potter, sorry to see them end.



Susan

Lynette said...

Were you able to read the entire book in 24 hours? WOW! (Love your cat - our cairn terrier is bow legged, and I just love that about her).