Friday, March 16, 2007

Movie night with Nathan....

Nathan asked me to take him to the theatre to meet some friends and since it is fairly far from our house I decided to treat myself to a movie too. 300 was sold out again, I was a little too late for Ghost Rider, way too early for Daddy's Little Girls and Bridge to Terabithia....so I ended up at I Think I Love My Wife. It is worth watching, but not paying theatre prices for unless you can afford it and want to encourage movies that make people think deeply about family and choices. It is not for those under 13 even though my showing was full of them, the language is a bit rough and a few scenes are suggestive.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Believe me, you didn't miss much by being too early for Ghost Rider! :-P I was ondering how I Think I Love My Wife was. Thanks for the heads-up. My dh, dd, future sil, and my boys all say 300 is fantastic. Sorry it was sold out.