Saturday, October 27, 2007

Tuesday thru Friday

Friday, I know this is not a very good picture, but I had to post it anyway. When I came home from taking Nathan to work, I was greeted by my pretty little girls. They make me smile everyday!
Thursday, the boys made Sweet Potato Rum Cake. They got the idea because we are studying the Rum-Slave trade and all its economic influence on pre-Revolutionary war America. Go to Musings if you want the recipe.
Wednesday, an other coming home shot. I love my driveway and yard. Although I do wish I could afford a real landscaper to help tame it just a little.
Tuesday, someone backed into our parked car while we were out on a fieldtrip. Since Dirk had just parked the car everyone was still in it and we were able to get the lady's information, but it was a wet ordeal to say the least!

3 comments:

NoVA Dad said...

I don't think there are enough words to express how delicious that cake looks - great photo!

LauraLiz said...

That cake photo is fantastic!! (Sorry about the car :-( )

MaryD said...

Sorry about the car... the cake looks wonderful... and those little goats are really fun!